Enhanced Security Officer (ESO)
Our 4 day G4S City & Guilds Level 3 Enhanced Security Officer (ESO) Training Course has been designed to provide an organisations security staff who conduct complex security tasks throughout the power generation and extractives industries sectors globally, with the necessary additional knowledge skills and ability to conduct their duties more confidently and effectively in challenging environments.
On successful completion of the ESO course, delegates will gain the following internationally recognised qualifications:
- City & Guilds G4S Level 3 Award for Security Officers
- AOFA Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work
It is a pre-requisite to have completed and passed a Level 2 Security Guard or Door Supervisor or international equivalent course prior to attending the Level 3 ESO course.
- Systematic search of personnel, vehicles and buildings
- Effective access and egress control
- Command and control
- Use of maps and site plans
- Mobile patrols
- Security incident management
- Use of radios and voice procedure
- Real time reporting
- Fieldcraft and observation
- Reporting and recording information
- Site security principles and procedures
- Briefing and planning
- Conflict management
Our training team is made up of predominately former Military personnel who bring with them a mix of operational expertise and professional qualifications to the design and delivery of our courses.
Link to Our Team
Courses can be conducted on site at client locations globally or at our residential training facility in Herefordshire UK.
Benefits of ESO training
- Improved security staff competence and professionalism
- City & Guilds accredited qualification
- CPD - Continual Professional Development for staff
Course fees and Dates
Please complete the course enquiry form or call us on (+44) 01989 550325 for further information on prices and advice
We have first-hand experience of the security guarding sector and the employment opportunities that exist within it. Our high quality, realistic and challenging training means that our graduates are highly sought after by both G4S and other security companies for the protection of critical national infrastructure (CNI). Our ESO course is an integral part of the G4S Secure Solutions staff development programme for those operating in the nuclear security sector.