CLOSE PROTECTION 3 DAY FAST-TRACK
OUR 3 DAY PHOENIX CLOSE PROTECTION QUALIFICATION COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR THOSE THAT CAN DEMONSTRATE RELEVANT PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE FROM THEIR MILITARY OR POLICE CAREERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH SIA GUIDELINES.
DELEGATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO:
- ATTEND 1 DAY OF THEORETICAL REFRESHER TRAINING
- COMPLETE THE CITY & GUILDS LEVEL 3 FRONT LINE CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS ONLINE EXAMINATIONS
- PARTICIPATE IN A PRACTICAL 2 DAY SCENARIO BASED CONFIRMATORY EXERCISE DURING ONE OF OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED CP COURSES
If you have completed formal close protection training from the organisations listed below and have remained in an operational close protection role, you will not have to undertake further training. You will still be required to take the knowledge test and a practical skills assessment.
- Special Air Service Regiment Body Guard Course
- Royal Military Police Close Protection Course
- Metropolitan Police Royalty Protection/Special Branch Close Protection Course
- Police National Close Protection Course including Northern Ireland
You will be required to hold a formal medical qualification such as First Person on Scene (Intermediate), if you do not currently hold an in date qualification we can offer you this training at a discounted cost.
Delegates will leave with a City & Guilds Level 3 qualification and will be able to apply for a Security Industry Association (SIA) Close Protection licence.
Please contact the office for further information.